Thursday 7 January 2016

Happy New Year!

It feels like ages since I last updated so I'm just posting to wish everyone a very happy new year, may 2016 bring you love, great health, peace and prosperity .... Things with me are a bit of a roller coaster ride, I'm back at work and I'm enjoying it ... It's so hard getting out of bed when you're in so much pain every morning but it is worth it to keep going and to push yourself as best you can .... I will write a longer blog next time around, it's very late here, almost 1.25am to be exact .... I have to be up early, so I'll say goodnight, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that 2016 brings you everything you could ever wish and hope for.

Oh and here's a photo of me, just in case you're wondering what I look like!

Hugs, Gina xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search