Saturday 19 March 2016

Just Happy! :)

Sorry I've not been updating as much as I'd like to, I'm just living life, being happy and feeling like I'm the luckiest most blessed lady alive!  I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow, things are just terrific ... Yeah the Sarcoidosis is giving me grief, I'm trying to accept that I'm always going to be in pain ... It is hard, especially when I wake in the morning knowing I have a whole day to face in pain again ... I don't mean that in an ungrateful way as I know I could be much worse off, I also could be facing this stuff alone .... I love my job, I just find it hard at times .... But life on the whole is wonderful .... I will update again over the weekend .... I hope everyone's ok ... Please take care and have a wonderful weekend ... Will be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search