Sunday 22 May 2016

Been Making Some Stuff Today...

It's Saturday night, just gone half past midnight, as per our weekend routine, I'm being totally rock and roll staying up way past my bedtime drinking tea and Photoshopping ... I wanted to make something different from what I usually do in between bouts of housework earlier so I made some quotes which I will post further down this blog entry.... I woke up this morning and despite the pain which is always there to different degrees, I felt pretty good, which makes a pleasant and most welcome change as last weekend I felt like dog shit .... This weekend I have managed to get quite a lot done so I'm pleased I managed to do what I did .... As in true British style, it's supposed to be summer and the heating is on, the onesie is fluffy and my slippers are soft and comfy lol ... We were having some wonderful weather here but it has all gone tits up for now ... I have a feeling it won't last too long, maybe another week of it at the most, then fingers crossed some more beautiful sunshine for us ... 

Ok, I have been asked by a couple of friends how I make my tags etc .... I used to use Paint Shop Pro, it is brilliant but I am more comfy on Photoshop ... So much so that Paint Shop Pro is never used at all ... I can't remember the last time I used it .... I also have a selection of fantastic plugins... Animation wise I use various software, the most used is Jasc Animation Shop ... Please beware if you are new to this and are looking around on the internet for Jasc ... It's old software, but it's a God send as it is so easy and flexible and simple too .... There are downloads out there for Jasc but not all are legit .... I downloaded it many years ago, I wish I could remember where from ... But make sure your download is safe.  I also use other animation makers, but not as often ... 

A lot of tags are made using templates too, there's thousands out there, I think I downloaded mine from a creative misfits blogspot account .... I don't know if it's still running but if you Google "creative misfits blogspot" it should hopefully guide you to the right place ... If you do have any questions, then leave a comment for me, I'll gladly try and help with anything .... 

As far as the sarcoidosis goes, today hasn't been too bad at all, I do keep getting this sensation like something is placing pressure on my throat, a bit like being held in a choke hold, very mild though, but still noticeable and irritating ... I can swallow fine, my throat isn't sore but my glands do feel swollen in that area .... It's odd but everywhere I experience a lot of pain is where my lymph nodes are .... There's specific areas in your elbows where they are and in your groin, those exact spots are where the pain really is prevalent for me ... I think pain and fatigue are my main and worse symptoms ... To be honest I'm thankful ... I could be so much worse off, if I have to live in pain for the rest of my life then that's the way it is, I can try and do what I can to distract myself from it and to try and ease it .... It's not the end of the world for me ... I do realize I am very lucky and I appreciate all the really good things and people in my life.

Ok ..... So these quotes then LOL ... Here they are :) 





Goodnight, sweet dreams xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search