Tuesday 30 August 2016

2 Blogs In 1 Day 😆

I was planning on blogging earlier but life wasn't about to play nice after all LOL .. Today started off reasonably ok, the usual aches and pains ... I've been a bit under the weather and put it down to the sore throat, cold and cough ... Blah ... Anyway, I decided to have another quiet day, thought I would get some more bits done this afternoon but it just didn't happen ... Yet again I'm having stomach problems and it really is getting me down so much now ... I know I could be way worse off than I am and I don't mean to complain but please, just please can I have one day where I wake up feeling ok? ... I feel awful for complaining as I know with all my heart and soul I could be way worse off than I am .... I think I'm just so tired of everything ... I have actually had very brief moments this summer, of actually wishing I wasn't here any more ... I've not had anything like this since around 2011/2012 ... Everything is such a struggle, everywhere I turn the onus falls on me to sort shit out and I'm tired of having to do that when I'm not operating at maximum capacity and output ... I am quiet with friends, people I'm close with and with family ... This isn't like me ... Everything is way too much ... I have no doubt that I'll snap out of it ... I'm sure I will ... I just hope it's soon .... 

It's hard to explain how chronic pain and illness affects you, especially to a person who doesn't experience this ... I wouldn't wish this on anyone, I wouldn't wish any illness on anyone ... I was too sick to walk Eddie today so my youngest helped .... For me to be too poorly to walk him means I am really unwell as I walk him with all sorts wrong with me ... I thought the break from work would give me time to recharge and feel better, instead it's pelted fucking stress at me like being hit every single time by a fucking giant flying buffalo ... 

I don't know what the answer is ..... I just want the fuck out as this is so not what I signed up for! ... God I sound so ungrateful .. I know I do ... I will look back at this and feel so ashamed ... I should be too as I appreciate how precious life is .... Don't get me wrong, it is beautiful and precious in every way .... But, I've come to the conclusion that I'm taking on way too much ... Yes I choose to be a one person operation, no not through complete choice, but no one chooses to be widowed ... I certainly didn't ... I also didn't ask for the shit storm after Dave died .... I'm not bitter either, I hate being in pain ... Yes that is one thing I do hate but hating people, whether they're dickheads or not, is a total waste of time and energy ... 

So yes, dear whatever force of good you are out there, I've had enough ... Please help lighten my load and stop this I'm carrying a double decker bus on my shoulders feeling and yes, one day without pain would be so nice ... I'll probably think I've died and gone to heaven .... Please don't make me have to deal with shit heads any more either ... Haven't I known enough?

Oh yes, one last thing ... I want to move away from here .... I don't mean to be ungrateful for being where I am, it's lovely, but something is making me feel like it's time to go .... Like it's saying it'll be better if I do .... I just don't know where ... First time I ever had this feeling ... Like I should go but without any sense of direction as to where .... I know one thing, if I do then I ideally would like to be near a beach .... A nice beach, not some shitty place ... (Fussy bitch LOL)

So yeah, I'm very unsettled, in a lot of pain ... I can't settle in my chair tonight as it hurts so fucking much ... I don't want to be angry about it but I know I am coming across that way because I am angry .... 

It feels like my soul doesn't belong in this body ... Yep weirdo alert lol ... That's what it feels like ... I want to be running pain free through a meadow, the hot sun shining down on me ... With my Eddie baby dog beside me, no bodily restrictions, no mental torture, no feelings of abandonment haunting me any more ... I want someone I love there waiting to greet me .... I want to sit out at night looking up at the moon and stars,  I want my dad, my Harry dad I mean ... I want Dave, I should just shut up, I know ......

I am very appreciative of what I have .... I'm too restricted though body wise ... I feel imprisoned in a pain jail ... You can feel like there's a way out thanks to strong pain killers but it's all a lie ... You're still there when it all wears off ... Sure you can try and forget it all like I do, you can distract yourself with a hobby or a small job but that physical pain is always there .... You can try not to focus on it, you have to try so you can even live just a little ... It'll give you great moments and help you to make some amazing memories .... That's what you have to hold on to while living, that's what I tell myself every single day .... Because I have no choice, doesn't matter what I want, I have to rise above that and be grateful for what I have ... I have 2 beautiful kids and a beautiful dog ... An amazing and beautiful sister with Maria and yes I do have a handful of people who are worth everything to me .... But my soul wants out at times ... I don't even know if I'm making sense ... I look around and there's so much beauty in life, so much beauty on this planet, so much that makes me feel so disconnected to most people I know ... I couldn't have this conversation with 99% of the people I know as they'd swear blind I'm crazy LOL ... They'd probably think I took a few too many painkillers LOL ... So on that note I think it's time for bed ... Hopefully I'll settle and feel suitably horrible in the morning for posting this entry ... It's a mindset I'm in and yes I will snap out of it ... Bottom line is I don't feel like my inner being belongs here ... I want to move on ..... I just have no idea where that is ..... Don't worry either, I'm not about to do anything irrational .... It's a craving, a need I guess .... Goodnight, sleep well and look after yourselves .... Thank you for reading, I know I've complained, I know it's wrong ... I'm just being me though ... This is who I am right now in this moment .... Sweet dreams all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search